Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Pull 'em In SGT. Frog..."

OK. So this is a hideous rendition from Photoshop, as to what Gunnery SGT. Frog, of the SS Brigade, might look like... as I learn more about this program, these will get progressively better. Samson says it looks pretty cool, he may just be being nice to the boss...

Remember Fans, in no way do I think these are terrific renditions of my characters... these are just sneak peeks at the infancy of designs... good enough for this moment, but far from ready...

Anyway... SGT. Frog is a, strong, silent type, character. Represented by the Bass player... who is Eric Harris. I don't think he could be replaced, even from the pantheon of great Bass Guitarists...

In other words... if I could resurrect John Entwhistle, I wouldn't... because in my not so humble opinion, Harris is better... Eric just makes Groove Damage, Groove Damage... There is no I in team... there is no I in Bass either... But there are two I's in Eric Harris... and ALOT of friggin soul!

More as it becomes available!

La Vie Boheme

No comments: